Brainzone Sync & Publishing's guide to music publishing

Like it or not, as an artist, you are a business – your creative works are your business assets. As an independent artist, you are in effect, your own product, label and publisher all at the same time.

We put together this Guide to help you to protect your assets or creative works such as compositions, lyrics, singles, EP’s, albums, collabs etc. and help you understand exactly how you can use them as your income stream.